Senior Project Manager
Residential, mixed-use developments, hotels and student accommodation.
Are you a proactive and talented Senior Project Manager who wants to deliver the best possible project for you clients?
I am recruiting for a dynamic and forward thinking firm , who are looking for a similar minded individual to lead on their education and residential projects. Our client is an innovative leader in the Construction and Project Management market. They have a reputation for excellence in delivering residential projects across hotels, student accommodation, build to rent and private for sale residential projects.
The ideal Project Manager will be from a construction background and currently working for a consultancy with residential and/or hotel experience and have the ability to work in a London location.
Responsibilities of the proactive Senior Project Manager:
* Working on all project stage from: development appraisal, brief, feasibility, appointing the design team, through to completion
* Planning, executing and delivering to the project deadlines and budget
* Ensuring all site and project related documentation is accurate and attended to
* Manage and lead other internal team members
* Multi stake holder client liaison
* Contribute to the development of the firm by initiating improvements in service levels, promoting ideas for new work areas and taking responsibility for progressing new initiatives.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
* Degree in a relevant discipline
* Capable of carrying out the role and delivering independently with infrequent supervision
* Proven track record in leading report meetings to board members
* Experience with larger scale projects £2-100m
* Residential and commercial experience favourably looked upon
* Fast track delivery skills on projects
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Experience managing teams on site and interfacing with internal and external teams.
You Senior Project Manager will get in return the opportunity to work on challenging residential projects across London, flexible working with the ability to work from home one to two days a week and potential career advancement in a well-established project management consultancy.
If you are looking to work on a range of challenging projects in London and push your career forward as a Project Manager in a great consultancy, then apply now! Send across your CV to [email protected]
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £45,000-£60,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Project Director – Diverse Sector Experience Independent Construction Consultancy London £85k plus We are searching for a Project Director to...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager London 35-45K My client has a reputation for excellence the upturning market has prompted them to seek...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager- Retail Logistics/ Distribution Projects London office / Hybrid working Retail Logistics and Distribution Are you a Senior...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager – Commercial Fit out London Circa £55,000 – £68,500 Amida are seeking a Construction and Property Senior...Apply For This Job