C&C Search is currently recruiting a Senior Office Coordinator for our fantastic client, they are an energetic, innovative fintech firm based in the City of London.
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Hours: Monday – Friday in the office
Benefits: pension, holiday, growth, healthcare
USP: This is a varied role with lots of chance to grow as their office is rapidly growing! This is an inclusive, innovative fintech company that works with the latest technology for trading. They are proactive and friendly with a strong passion about the projects they work on.
* Supervising and actively participating in the routine upkeep of the office and day-to-day facility operations.
* Collaborating with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and Human Resources to guarantee a smooth candidate interview process and onboarding experience.
* Coordinating travel arrangements for business visitors and non-local candidates when necessary.
* Overseeing the process of booking corporate apartments and managing the associated guests, while also negotiating corporate rates with preferred apartment complexes and hotels.
* Offering basic accounting support, such as managing invoices, expenditures, and transactions.
* Planning and organising both in-office and off-site employee events that foster a positive company culture
* You have exceptional organisational skills with a sharp focus on detail.
* You are a good team leader who has effectively led a team of Office Administrators.
* You are adaptable to fast-paced and demanding work environments.
* You possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
* Over 2 years of experience in an office administration/support role.
Giselle Chan – Talent Executive, bookworm, dog lover, horror film aficionado.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.