Our client have successfully delivered a range of exciting and ambitious renewable energy geotechnical scopes in Europe, Far East and USA regions, and are proud to have been selected on a ‘return basis’ by these companies.
As a Senior Lab Technician, you will be involved in undertaking soil testing based on the client approved lab sched-ules. You will have the responsibility of supervising and developing junior colleagues. We will also offer support and training to further progress your personal development.
The Geotechnical laboratory testing to consist of:
* Shear Strength (Total and Effective Stress)
To be considered you will have:
* 2-5 years’ experience in a geotechnical soils laboratory.
* Awareness of the full requirements of working within a UKAS accredited soils laboratory environment.
* Proficient in soil testing, be it Classification, Strength or Consolidation.
* Ability to work to deadlines and comply with all H&SE requirements.
* A wide understanding of BS1377 / ISO 17892 soils test methods.
* Familiarity with other, such as ASTM soils tests methods would be an additional advantage.
Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Civil Engineer to join our their team in London on a...Apply For This Job
An excellent opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer with minimum 2 years post grad experience to join a leading consultancy....Apply For This Job
This is an awesome opportunity for a 3D Visualiser to join one of the UK’s leading Design and Build contractors....Apply For This Job
Our client a multi national multi disciplinary engineering consultancy have a requirement for a Structural Engineer to work on a...Apply For This Job
CONTRACTORS ENGINEERING MANAGER (CEM) – NORTH WEST – CONTRACT Contractors Engineering Manager currently required to join a large Rail contractor,...Apply For This Job