Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer – Leeds
Our world-class client, who is responsible for some of the UK’s most innovative projects, is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their Leeds team on a contract basis.
This role will see you work across a diverse range of projects with the chance to be apart of a global community that is shaping the future of our built environment. Our client’s team has worked on some iconic projects from Olympic Parks and airports, through to the development of new neighbourhoods.
As a Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer, your key responsibilities will include;
* Undertake design from feasibility and option studies through to detailed civil engineering design
* Preparation of reports to support planning applications and design stage deliverables
* Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
* Prepare technical specifications
* Check and verify junior engineers design and delivery work
* Monitor job financial performance
* Prepare technical and financial proposals for provision of professional services
* Strive to see that service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
* Contribute as appropriate to planning of project work and resourcing planning of the Infrastructure team
* You will be a degree qualified (ideally holding your Masters, but Bachelor’s as a minimum) it would be of benefit to hold a professional registration (preferably Chartered status).
* Ideally you will have 5 – 7 years’ experience in civil infrastructure design on development projects, with a technical background in drainage, roads, earthworks and utilities co-ordination.
* You have prior experience working on large international multidisciplinary projects and have been involved in the planning and preparation of supporting documentation for planning applicants.
* Software knowledge:
Familiar with AutoCAD Civils 3D WinDes MicroDrainage
This is a contract position paying £40 an hour. This role will have the flexibility to work from home but should your circumstances allow, there will be a requirement to come into the office to work alongside the team.
If you are looking for a new role that will give you great exposure to various high-profile projects working with an inspiring and bright team, please send through your CV or give us a shout at the office for a chat.
Technology IQVT Inspector Hampshire Contract Working with a large blue-chip contractor, my client is now actively seeking an experienced Civils...Apply For This Job
The Work Senior Planner required for a very well-regarded regional contractor operating across the infrastructure sector. There is a strong...Apply For This Job
Senior Infrastructure Civil Technician – Leeds As our client’s infrastructure team takes on more projects, they have a position available...Apply For This Job
The client is an independent multi discipline consultant with years of success delivering projects in Education, Commercial, Industrial, Residential and...Apply For This Job
The role This is a fantastic new opportunity with an immediate start date for the right candidate to join a...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a Signalling Project Engineer to work on a large rail project on a 6 month contract...Apply For This Job