Senior Infrastructure Civil Technician – Leeds
As our client’s infrastructure team takes on more projects, they have a position available for a skilled Senior Infrastructure Civil Technician with experience in highways and drainage to join their Leeds office.
Working across some of the most exciting projects in the world – from major Middle East City work to some of the UK’s most exciting projects – our client can offer unrivalled career opportunities and the chance to be on the cutting edge of creativity in the built environment.
Leading the civil engineering design of major urban infrastructure projects, this role will see you work across a fascinating portfolio of projects that span the Middle East, Europe, Asia Pacific and the UK.
Work typically includes drainage, earthworks, highways, pressurised water networks and other utility co-ordination.
As a Senior Infrastructure Civil Technician, your key responsibilities will include:
* Undertake civil infrastructure design and master planning, from concept stage through to construction. You will be a key leader of our 3D design processes, providing support to the less experienced technicians within your team
* Work with enthusiasm, co-ordinating your work with other internal and external disciplines.
* Manage the delivery of BIM models and CAD documentation of designs
* Compile BIM Execution Plans and deliver high quality products aligned with the project programme
* Prepare technical reports, specification and schedules
* Attend and contribute to external workshops with design partners
* Contribute to the planning of team workload
You are an Infrastructure Technician with experience of water networks design with a good understanding of broader civils/infrastructure design.
You should have a good working knowledge of BIM processes and standards such as PAS1192-2.
This position is a contract role centrally based in Leeds.
If you are ready to further your career and take on more responsibility, this role will enhance your skill base and offer you career opportunities like no other.
Apply ASAP or give us a shout in the office for more info!
Technology IQVT Inspector Hampshire Contract Working with a large blue-chip contractor, my client is now actively seeking an experienced Civils...Apply For This Job
Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer – Leeds Our world-class client, who is responsible for some of the UK’s most innovative projects,...Apply For This Job
The role This is a fantastic new opportunity with an immediate start date for the right candidate to join a...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a Signalling Project Engineer to work on a large rail project on a 6 month contract...Apply For This Job
Anderselite have been contracted to source a Business Development Manager to cover a territory of the North of England and...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager – Central London Are you a talented Civil Engineer specialising in Infrastructure projects? Here’s a little gem...Apply For This Job