Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
My client is a leading global consultancy, operating in over 60 countries with over 1,000 employees, and are proud to...Apply For This Job
Senior Planner (Tier 1) Senior Planner required for a leading Tier 1 construction company based in the North West. They’re...Apply For This Job
Perm Senior Estimator required A prestigious top- tier Residential Developer is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team...Apply For This Job