Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title – Project level Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor Initially a Freelance role, Ideal candidate will be open...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join one of the UK’s leading civil engineering contractors on...Apply For This Job
Industry: Construction C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable,...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour -Bradford- Immediate start – FTC after 13 weeks My client a leading Facilities service...Apply For This Job