Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Anderselite are recruiting for a CPCS Telehandler required to assist on site in Newark. Immediate start available duties include: Operating...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a carpenter to work on a bar refurb in Sheffield city centre. Work is starting...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are working on behalf of a regional civil engineering contractor with over 70 years in the construction and civil...Apply For This Job
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground...Apply For This Job
Job title – Senior / Lead Quantity Surveyor My client is an award winning national contractor. A fantastic opportunity within...Apply For This Job