Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Birmingham / Midlands (With Adhoc travel North Of London) Sector: Civil Engineering / Infrastructure:...Apply For This Job
Hi all How are you? I am recruiting again. Please review the job spec below – any questions please call...Apply For This Job
BRAND NEW ROLE – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – Projects include Residential, Commercial, Healthcare – Cheshire – Salary up to £32,000...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are looking for a Multi Trader for an immediate start based out of kettering. the ideal candidate would have...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Project level Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor Contract length – Ongoing but guaranteed 4 – 6...Apply For This Job