Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Bid Writer Reading, Berkshire £45,000 – £55,000 and package Company Information: My client is a top tier 1 main contractor...Apply For This Job
Job Title – CONSTRUCTION BUYER Location- South Manchester based office Profile The right candidate will be an experienced construction professional...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Engineers with Water backgrounds required to work with a contractor in and around Kent. The ideal candidates will have...Apply For This Job
Ipaf Machine operator required to operate a scissor lift on site in Avonmouth. PPE and CSCS Also required. If you...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Residential projects – 5 Star house builder – Manchester based office and projects Job Title – Quantity...Apply For This Job