Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role – internal fit out / refurbishment – West Cheshire Job title – Quantity Surveyor The client –...Apply For This Job
Anderselite require 2 carpenters for a job in Reading. Timber frame work, composite cladding ,fencing etc. 2 weeks to start....Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Labourers required to assist on a commercial site in Kingston upon Thames. Works will be soft strip demo of a...Apply For This Job