Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport sectors is seeking to employ a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to be based from their West Yorkshire office.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Customer Service Coordinator – Construction Location: Manchester / North West Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 DOE plus general package Job Type:...Apply For This Job
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation...Apply For This Job
Project Manager required for fast track residential refurbishment projects in Manchester. Our client is an expanding HMO Developer, with an...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a Tunnel Engineer to join a major power station project in Somerset. Are you a Civil...Apply For This Job
SITE AGENT – RAIL – NORTH WEST – PERMANENT Site Agent required to work with a regional rail contractor on...Apply For This Job