Senior Estimator – Salford Quays – Up to £45,000 + package – Contracting / Consultancy / Developing company – Extra care projects (New Build & Refurbishment projects)
The Senior Estimator will be able to deliver reliable, accurate construction project cost analysis, prepare cost plans, quotations, accurate scope of work documents amalgamated from various sources, produce management cost reports and KPIs for live, upcoming and completed schemes. The role is to work within the developments team providing support to colleagues as well as sound financial reporting, advice and management to ensure projects are delivered within specified timeframes and on budget.
This role requires very occasional travel, work is office based at the Head office in Salford Quays.
Job Duties (General):
* Managing own workload along with the team, working to deadlines.
* Producing location advice for properties for submission to planning.
* Producing Rent Justifications and data analysis.
* Editing and creating company documents, ensuring the current document is always used.
* Undertaking project administration as required.
* Liaise with Senior Management Team to deliver company and group objectives;
* Manage and approve all employee HR requirements via Cascade system;
* Manage and approve all employee timesheets ensuring they are submitted and authorised weekly;
* Management of estimating activity via the QuickBase reports;
* Monitor and anticipate property pipeline workload;
* Manage and coordinate staff resources;
* Carry out desktop surveys to complete high level costs for concept stage projects to determine feasibility, advising the Building Surveying team on costs;
* Acquire pre-purchase building surveys and asbestos reports, analyze alongside architect’s drawings to produce accurate construction costs and scope of works for all refurbishments and new build projects that satisfy the requirements of the Registered Provider and Service Provider;
* Liaise with the Mechanical & Electrical advisors where required to ensure adequate works are included in the scope to reflect the proposed design / layout;
* Co-ordinate scope of works with the latest drawings, identifying and notifying any inaccuracies to the relevant team;
* Produce accurate Management Cost forecasts at the time of the Preliminary estimate for these to be considered for the scheme viability;
* Update Quickbase project database with relevant information as required;
* Liaise with Project and Commercial teams to manage and minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality;
* Advise on risk analysis, value management and cost control;
* Advise on a procurement strategy;
* Provide post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life-cycle costing advice;
* Assist project managers with procurement of materials.;
* Portfolio, project, material and contractor cost analysis and producing KPI reports where required;
* Update data capture documents with relevant cost and reliable contractor information, tracking cost movement from Concept to completion, continually reviewing rates used for estimating against actual cost data;
* Update actual management costs and provide details of this.
£40,000 – £45,000
Use of work gym
Free breakfast / lunch in work
Please contact me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436
To apply please send cv via LinkedIn
Or email me
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Lead Planner London & Northern Europe £70,000 – £90,000 Construction Recruiting for a stable and proven Lead Planner to over...Apply For This Job