Perm Senior Estimator required
A prestigious top- tier Residential Developer is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team in Leicester. Their schemes are all delivered to a high standard and are new build residential projects.
Job requirements include:
· Cost Planning – Maintain accurate historic cost records to allow you to prepare high level cost plans upon receipt of new business enquiries
· Supply Chain Prices – Prepare and issue sub-contract and material enquiries, where necessary provide quantities. Analysis and compare all quotations and make selection for inclusion in tender and keep up to date on rates.
· Tenders – Carry out internal pricing of trade packages when required e.g. groundworks, superstructure and fit out packages.
· Establish Risks / Opportunities – Review the Employers Requirements and ensure the key commercial risks and opportunities are identified and effectively communicated to the team. Work closely with PreConstruction Manager to identify any possible value engineering opportunities
· Value Engineering – Work closely with the PreConstruction Manager in value engineering the project, when required
· Contracts [Contractors Proposals] – Collate tender documentation and work closely with Commercial Manager and PreConstruction Manager in preparation of Contractors Proposals.
Previous experience of working as an Estimator is essential, preferably for a main contractor or developer and you will need to have at least 1 year working in residential construction. You also must have some stability in your CV.
* Salary competitive + package
* Annual salary and performance reviews
* Support in getting additional training
* Lots of opportunity for career progression- they promote from within- you can progress as fast as you like
* Working for a door-opening, company on an amazing project
* Working for a stable company who has their order-book sorted
* Working for a revered company with a reputation in the market for being a career progressor
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Josie Pike at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
CSCS Labourer OX28- -Starting 12/07/2021 Anderselite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Bank / Retail / Commercial Fit outs – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £35,000 – £57,000...Apply For This Job
Site Manager Uxbridge Up to £280 per day We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Sector – Water / Civil engineering Projects – Water treatment plants Location – Manchester...Apply For This Job