Due to continued success and expansion, this innovative, diverse and award-winning tier 1 construction company are looking to grow their current team in Bristol with the addition of a Senior Estimator. This organization have an excellent portfolio of completed and upcoming projects with a very strong project pipeline over the next two years and beyond.
You will join a strong team pricing projects up to £50m across Somerset, Bristol, Gloucester and Wiltshire. Working in a steady, thorough and deliberate manner you will work on projects from inception through to completion, mainly office based with occasional site visits and meetings away from the office. For the best chance of success with this role you will need the following skills and experience:
* Construction/Surveying – HND/Degree or similar;
* Estimating software (currently using Esti-mate / soon to be Conquest);
* Competent use of Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook;
* Extensive experience of analytical building estimating in all sectors but to include industrial, commercial, education and health, on projects up to £25 million;
* All forms of contract including traditional, partnering and design & build;
* Experience of using estimating software;
* A well developed technical construction knowledge;
* Knowledge of current Building Regulations and other industry standards;
* Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, experience and mentoring.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, financially strong business where you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a great team and receive a remuneration package that is extremely competitive. If you are a driven, focused and innovative individual who has the knowledge and experience to perform this role to the highest standards then please apply now and I will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy