We have an amazing opportunity Opportunity for a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join one of the most progressive engineering consultants. Our client have earned a reputation for investing in their people’s growth and development.
* Developing preliminary/detailed designs and project coordination
* Contributing to design and site meetings, site inspections and progress reporting
* Ability to lead projects technically and commercially
* Preparation of fee proposals
* Will have a relevant qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
* Previous consultancy experience
* Working knowledge of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures
* Experience in software packages such as AutoCAD, Microdrainage, Civil 3D, Drawnet, AutoTrack or similar packages
* Experienced in UK planning procedures providing technical support to secure planning approval
The client is privately owned and ethical engineering and sustainability underpin their ethos. Constantly in the “best 100 companies” to work for.
Join a great company with great people great benefits and great projects
This is an exceptional chance to join an industry leading structural engineering practice based in Leeds specialising in delivering innovative...Apply For This Job