Our client is a provider of turnkey solutions for the wastewater industry that has been formed by the merger of a Dutch company and an English company. Both companies had a long-established relationship having worked together for over 15 years, providing consultancy, design & build, maintenance and operational services for industrial and municipal wastewater, commercial and residential sewage treatment, floodwater and infrastructure projects. They have over 400 reference sites in the UK across the Food and Beverage, Municipal Water, Holiday and Leisure and development and infrastructure markets.
There is an immediate requirement for an experienced and Chartered (MICE) Civil Design Engineer to be based at the Head Office in Truro and to be responsible for the design of wastewater treatment plants for industrial, municipal and domestic purposes.
Duties and responsibilities of this role include:
* Civil engineering design of wastewater treatment plants for industrial, municipal and domestic purposes
* Design management of projects with a focus on attention to detail and practical solutions to engineering problems
* Client liaison on all projects and management of the commercial aspects of the design development of the project
* Drainage designs for small to large scale housing, industrial and holiday and leisure developments
* Design of pump stations, small sewage treatment plants and supporting infrastructure;
* Support with flood risk assessments and flood alleviation projects
* Some highway design
* Liaison with our structural engineer to support civil design
* Site visits to undertake surveys and assessments for projects
To be considered for this role you will need the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
* Degree level or vocational qualifications in Civil Engineering
* Extensive experience with the design of pumping stations, wastewater treatment plants and drainage
* Chartered Engineer status (MICE)
* Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
* Multidisciplinary understanding of wastewater project design
* The ability and inclination to mentor and train more junior staff
* Strong client liaison and management skills
* Excellent communication, organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
* Good IT skills and proficiency with civil design software
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate for this role. To register your interest please apply by following instructions or for more information please call Paul Massocchi on 07932 657631 for a confidential discussion.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
We are expanding our busy Operations team, and are looking for Monitoring Technicians to join us, working on a range...Apply For This Job
The successful candidate will be required to assist the Project BIM Lead with the ongoing development of the Civil Model...Apply For This Job