Are you an experienced Senior Building Surveyor looking for your next move? Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Building Surveyor to join their growing team in London. to take the lead in instructions, client management and support other surveyors and graduates.
This role will offer personal training and development where the Senior Building Surveyor will have the potential to progress to Associate level and beyond!
Our client is a major consultancy in the built environment . As a leading construction consultancy, they provide a range of services across construction, design, and engineering. They are a consultancy committed to integrating sustainability into their projects and everyday operations.
Who you are and what you will bring?
* Ideally 5+ years of Building Surveying experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
* Relevant professional or technical qualification and membership of a relevant professional body or equivalent experience.
* Excellent communication skills with client management
* Previous experience in construction projects with both the public and private sectors.
What will be the responsibilities as the Senior Building Surveyor?
* Fulfilling the service role and overall lead client contact in connection with the projects.
* Ensuring that all surveying work is in full compliance with relevant statutory requirements and regulations, as well as the relevant records and systems requirements of and of those surveying institutions.
* Developing and delivering the client requirements through a solid understanding and experience of the environment.
* Undertaking professional work and producing reports and schedules following initial survey.
* Ensuring that projects and invoices are billed on time, as well as supporting the financial team in the payment of aged debts.
* Working with the clients’ requirements with maximum efficiency and quality.
What you will be offered as the Senior Building Surveyor
* Hybrid working policy
* Flexible working hours policy
* Long service award
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Life assurance
* Annual season ticket loan
* Generous maternity and paternity pay
* Incentive scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic team. If you are an experienced Senior Building Surveyor, looking for your next move this is an exciting opportunity for you!
Looking for the start of your career in rail…? Our client is looking for a skilled Building Surveyor to join...Apply For This Job
Project Director – Life Sciences Sector Project Management / Team Management / Operations / Strategy £75 – £90k London Amida...Apply For This Job