Anderselite currently have an opportunity for a talented Senior Architect to join Architectural practice in Central London.
The successful candidate will be expected to take a lead role in the project team, making a significant contribution in the delivery of the project. You will work collaboratively and creatively in a team environment and will be expected to manage the delivery of packages and ultimately construction information.
You will also lead the co-ordination process with other professionals and disciplines from both inside and outside of the practice to deliver a highly coordinated design.
You will also;
* be a passionate and dedicated Part III Qualified Architect with minumum 5 years post qualification experience.
* have a portfolio demonstrating excellent design skills
* have the relevant experience in the delivery of residential projects
* be skilled at dealing with contractors and package sub-contractors to deliver a high-quality product
* be able to work effectively and collaboratively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and deliver to tight deadlines
* have experience which includes working within large design teams from across a range of disciplines including, for example, building services engineers, lighting and acoustics
* have excellent leadership skills and communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, graphically and in writing; strong presentation skills are essential.
* possess strong technical and IT skills, having experience in delivering high profile projects within BIM design environments. Experience in Revit is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for your personal and career development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy