We are currently working with a leading international Building Services consultancy who are looking to recruit a Team Leader/Manager for their Security & Communications division based in central London.
About the Position
In this full time permanent position, you will lead the Security & Communications team in the London office and reporting to the Electrical Director. The role will cover various sectors including, but not limited to Commercial, Mission Critical, Health and Education sectors.
As the team leader of the Security & Communications team, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering projects to the required quality, time and profit level
* Responsibility to develop and expand the vertical market sectors for the Communications and Security Group, including Mission Critical, ICN, Commercial, Health and Education Sectors
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and assess their current and future needs to match the capabilities accordingly
* Actively seek opportunities for appointments to gain new and profitable business
* Identify new business opportunities in Communications, IT, Audio Visual, Security and Technology, prepare submissions, arrange presentations, and secure new business to targeted group growth rate of 10% per annum
* Design and documentation of Communications and Security systems ranging from security services including access control, CCTV, PIDs, intrusion, communications systems including ICN, voice, data, radio and cellular to audio-visual systems including public address, video conferencing, IPTV and Electronic Documentation thereof
* Complete design work for – telecommunication facilities, commercial, retail, hospital, pharmaceutical or industrial developments, refurbishment or tenancy fit-outs
* An involvement with Networks, Building Automation Systems, PLC / SCADA Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems
* Liaise with Contractors and Sub-Contractors to address construction related issues
* Ensure the Office Quality System is implemented and maintained
* Provide on the job training to graduates and new staff
To be successful in this role you…
1 At least 4 years experience at a senior level of working on large commercial and other sector projects
2 Co-ordination and integration of designed systems with other designers and team members, including architects and quantity surveyors.
3 Technical and non-technical consulting skills.
4 Generating business and repeat business via marketing and business development activities
Ideally you will have…
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients
* Highly developed verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to exercise substantial initiative and high level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives
* Well developed problem solving skills
You will be…
* An innovative designer and be able to exercise good judgement about which creative suggestions and ideas will work
* Be composed and a settling influence under pressure whilst still managing the requirement to deliver on time, to specification and to cost.
* Able to deliver projects with tight time-lines to a fixed budget
* Able to consistently produce accurate work without errors
* Results driven
* Committed to building a positive team culture
* Committed to excellence in engineering
* Politically astute with team members and Clients
* Dealing with Contractors
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider, to recruit a Project Manager to act as an Assistant...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Freelance – Regional Main Contractor – New Build High Rise project – City Centre Manchester The...Apply For This Job