(Must have 3 years New Home sales experience)
Sales Negotiator required for a luxury developer who are one of the Top companies in the industry. Their projects are mostly large luxury housing projects. Sales consultants perform an important role within the building industry. This role differs from that of an estate agent since you will be exclusively selling new homes to clients with whom you will develop a close relationship. You are also based on site where the development is being built.
Job requirements include:
* Taking ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process including showing the properties and answering any questions the customer may have
* Being the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
* Ensuring all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time-frames.
* Proactively searching for target customers and create appointments. Follow-up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by the company.
* Undertaking inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the ‘after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
CRUCIAL REQUIREMENTS! DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must have 3 years New Home sales experience
You must have full driving license and access to a car
Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
Ability to read people in order to close a sale
A bubbly and enthusiastic disposition
Experience working under pressure in a target driven environment
Tact and diplomacy
Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email systems and the Internet
* Competitive salary of £25K + OTE bonus scheme
* Annual salary and performance reviews
* Support in getting additional training
* Lots of opportunity for career progression
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Shannon Jackson at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy