AndersElite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment. With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction, Civil Engineering and Rail sectors.
Due to an influx in work load the AndersElite are looking to expand their current team and are offering an excellent opportunity to take over a well-established construction desk. The success of this role hinges on you being able to continue providing a first-class recruitment service to both candidates and clients alike.
You will be supported in expanding the division to further grow its status as a profitable entity.
* You will work closely with a well-established successful Managing Consultant who will provide mentoring, support and coaching as required.
* You will be confident, able to display a flair for business development and customer service,
* You will possess excellent time management skills and be able to communicate at all levels both verbally and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of UK’s leading Construction recruitment agencies, that have an experienced team of recruitment consultants and will provide you with all of the development and support to be able to develop your career as a successful recruitment consultant.
We also provide
* Uncapped Commission Structure
* Quarterly Bonus incentive
* Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy