C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: Central London
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Global tech firm
Size of the business: 10,000 +
Company culture: A professional feel, a company who get along well in the office and have fun whilst working hard.
The role: Recruiter and Program Manager, 12 Month Contract
What would I be doing day to day?
* Implementing staffing strategies to provide qualified and diverse internship candidate pool for the business technical intern program.
* Recruiting for interns across the technical product areas and manage the summer programming and events.
* You must be focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for the businesses long-term hiring needs – you are essentially the glue that ties together a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams.
What is the company looking for?
* You must have the balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytical skills.
* You need to be able to prove your ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage your time efficiently.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2 years of relevant work experience gained in a corporate, start-up, or consulting organisation OR graduate degree and experience in a related field.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.