All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Financial Services
Size of the business: Medium
Company culture: Forward-thinking, collaborative, and supportive
What makes them great to work for: They are a progressive organisation who support their employees
What would I be doing day to day?
Recruiter / 12 Month FTC
Based in their London office and remote
* Work in collaboration with the People team
* Take ownership of the full recruitment cycle
* Arrange and schedule interviews
* Work in partnership with agencies
* Opportunity to be involved in additional projects
What is the company looking for?
* Previous in-house recruitment experience, ideally 5 years or more
* A degree is preferable
* Previous experience within Financial Services
* Experience using ATS
* Great team player
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional and articulate
* An attention to detail, strong work ethic
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Tammy Stradis – Lover of travel, interiors and adventure!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
An opportunity has arisen to join Destination Education as a Recruitment Consultant on our Primary recruitment team based in the...Apply For This Job
All about the company I would be working for! What they do: Financial Services Size of the business: Medium Company...Apply For This Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Residential Construction – London Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment...Apply For This Job
AndersElite are one of the best known recruitment consultancies in the UK operating within the construction market. We have several...Apply For This Job
Education Recruitment Resourcer – Liverpool Street/Shoreditch We are currently looking for a hardworking and dynamic individual to join our Primary...Apply For This Job