We are currently working with a large established main contractor who is currently looking for a project quantity surveyor to join its commercial team. They work on a variety of residential & commercial projects across wider London.
The role of quantity surveyor will expose you to procurement, cost control, subcontractor management and pricing analysis. You would be working on cutting edge projects ranging upwards in value from £25m.
You will be working alongside senior surveyors with years of industry experience, exposing you to on the job training, with great opportunities to progress up the ranks.
This is a permanent role with great opportunities for progression- the salary for this role would be between £50k – £60k dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Project Quantity Surveyor
* Experience working within a commercial role in the UK
* Ideally have commercial or residential new build experience
* Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
* Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and take-offs
* Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
* Ability to manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
* An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
* Hold a QS degree or equivalent desired
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To find out more about this vacancy please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 0207 033 3100 or [email protected] Otherwise please feel free to apply by clicking the button below.