Quantity Surveyor – £40,000 – £50,000 – Residential Developer – Housing Projects – Preston – 07980 006 436 –
A well-established leading medium sized regional main contractor is looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to their Head office in Preston.
This excellent contractor has built a track record of delivering a number of large and medium high quality projects throughout its history within the construction market .
This is a very established contractor with a strong North West presence.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor
* Sub-contractor procurement
* Measure, progress, assist in submitting valuations,
* Final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner
* Preparing monthly cost reports
* Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
*Pricing and submitting variations
* Applications/ valuations
* Pricing and submitting variations
* Liasing with client and subcontractors
*BSc in Quantity Surveying or construction related subject
*Post qualification construction experience with a main contractor (minimum 3 years)
* Strong track record on commercial build projects
* Medium project experience
* Experience of package negotiation
* Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and logical skills
* Able to work accurately with figures
* Full UK driving licence
£40,000 – 50,000
Competitive Car allowance / Company car
Alexandra Smith at AndersElite is a specialist civil engineering and building recruitment consultant.
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on
07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Mechanical Site Manager – new build high spec apartments – Westminster £45,000 – £55,000 and package Leading M&E contractor Amida...Apply For This Job