Quantity Surveyor required on a permanent basis to join a national contractor in the North East to work on a variety of projects including Commercial, Leisure, Education and Healthcare.
Responsible for the commercial management of all or part of a project and/or a number of trade packages within the project.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
* Subcontract procurement
* Financial management of subcontractor accounts
* Preparation of monthly application for payment to the client and ensuring on time certification and payment
* Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation report
* Preparation of final accounts
* Advise on procurement issues
* Provide commercial support on site
* Developing supply chain relationships
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience working on large new build programmes
* Able to read a construction programme and relevance of the critical path;
* Hold a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying
* A proven track-record of working on a range of diverse projects and, delivering those projects on-time and ensuring maximum profitability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s top contractors offering an excellent package and salary.
For further information on this position please contact Ruth Penrose 0191 239 3011
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy