Job Title – Quantity Surveyor
Location of office – Cheshire
Projects include Commercial, Residential and Industrial
Project locations – Cheshire, Manchester, Liverpool
Salary – Up to £50,000 plus package, company car, car allowance, pension
A well-established leading medium sized regional main contractor is looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to their Cheshire based operation.
This excellent contractor has built a track record of delivering a number of large and medium high quality projects throughout its history within the construction market .
This is a very established contractor with a strong North West presence.
Projects will be North West based and will be within the following sectors
Residential (Housing and Care homes)
This contractor has built a track record of delivering a number of medium sized projects. £5 – £18 million in value.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor
* Sub-contractor procurement
* Measure, progress, assist in submitting valuations, final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner
* Preparing monthly cost reports
* Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
* Final accounts
*Pricing and submitting variations
* Applications/ valuations
* Pricing and submitting variations
*BSc in Quantity Surveying or construction related subject
*Post qualification construction experience with a main contractor (minimum 3 years)
* Strong track record on commercial build projects
* Medium sized project experience
* Experience of package negotiation
* Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and logical skills
* Able to work accurately with figures
* Full UK driving licence
£35,000 – 50,000
Competitive Car allowance / Company car
Alexandra Smith at AndersElite is a specialist civil engineering and building recruitment consultant.
If you want to apply my email address is
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy