Quantity Surveyor Assistant – Purley
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor Assistant to join our client’s team in Purley on a contract basis, and help out with some of the wider admin duties too.
Reporting into the Quantity Surveyor you will work with the operational team to deliver on the specific commercial requirements and support them with other office and administrative requirements.
* Access subcontractors’ payment applications, prepare payment certificates accordingly.
* To assist senior commercial team members in preparing forecasts and in preparing target cost if required.
* To review and assess subcontractors purchase orders.
* To assist commercial team members in updating PO register.
* Answering calls, keeping the miscellaneous filing up to date, keeping team email inboxes up to date.
* Scanning and Filing documents on a daily/weekly basis.
* Other administrative duties as required by the team.
A bit about YOU…
We’re after a skilled Administrator who has a keen interest in Quantity Surveying, is a competent mathematician or has commercial acumen.
If you’re looking to get a foot in the door as a Quantity Surveyor Assistant with an Engineering company then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Based in Purley, the Highways team are after someone to join them as soon as possible in an ongoing contract role, with the view for the admin duties to decrease and the Quantity Surveyor Assistant duties to increase!
This is a great opportunity for a commercially-minded person to join a growing team and prove yourself within the company whilst gaining vast experience.
Apply with your CV today or give us a call at the office to discuss further!