Have you been looking for an opportunity that offers the chance for growth in a well-established consultancy and a chance to work on exciting projects across challenging sectors.
This leading firm employs some of the most skilled professionals in the market and are looking to expand their teams in Leeds at intermediate and senior levels to ensure clients’ expectations are met.
You might be an experienced Quantity Surveyor, or maybe you are a proactive Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step up in your career. Either way this is the chance to join a leading and very well-respected consultancy working on some of the most exciting Nuclear projects out there.
Chartered Status will be considered very highly! However, Quantity Surveyors working towards their APC who require structured and committed support to achieve this will be happily considered.
What you will need to succeed as a Quantity Surveyor:
* Proven 4-5 + years surveying experience in a similar property role.
* Experience in nuclear is preferred
* Qualification in quantity surveying, preferably a RICS accredited qualification, desirable but not essential.
* Tracked and reported on all project expenditure, and budget projections should there be any onsite variations required
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Is able to present themselves well to colleagues and clients
Amazing benefits that you will receive as a Quantity Surveyor
* Working in a supportive environment with challenging tasks.
* Development prospects as well as opportunities for further training.
* Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
* Regular social events to ensure a positive and motivational atmosphere.
If you are looking to work on a range of exciting projects in Leeds and push your career forward as a Quantity Surveyor in a great consultancy, then apply now!
Senior Project Manager £50-60K Public sector Brighton location My client is a property consultancy operating within multiple sectors in the...Apply For This Job
Project Manager -EMEA Region Leading Global Consultancy Commercial Fit-out £65-75K Annual Salary Have you been searching for a Project Management...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager London 35-40K My client has a reputation for excellence The upturning market has prompted them to seek...Apply For This Job
The client has a reputation for delivering landmark projects and pioneering construction methods, they have an opportunity for a BIM...Apply For This Job