Our client has a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join their existing pre-construction team in the East Yorkshire region. The company are a medium sized, family-owned contractor boasting an annual turnover in ex-cess of £60m. The company specialise in the main build sector and typical project values range from £500k up to £40m. Projects consist of schools, hospitals, medical centres, industrial units, and commercial, accommodation and retail units.
The successful candidate must:
* Have at least 5 years’ worth of experience in the construction industry with attitudes and knowledge that suit our client.
* Be able to demonstrate the skills undertaken and explain them in fine detail.
* Experience in a similar role and that Cost Reporting accuracy is a priority
* Have the ability to provide high standards on multiple projects at any one time.
* Be able to attend interviews at in Hull with at least 3 days’ notice.
The package on offer is above industry standard and is highly negotiable for the right candidate. Please submit your CV if you think that you could benefit from this role as the client would from your service.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Carpenters required to assist on a high-end residential refurbishment in Chelsea. 2nd fix works. Architraves, doors and skirtings, some cladding...Apply For This Job
Labourers required to assist on a high-end residential job in Sloane Square/Victoria. Initially assisting with a tidy up and other...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor £40,000 – £50,000 East Yorkshire (Min 2 days per week & WFH) An exceptional opportunity has arisen for...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Engineers with Water backgrounds required to work with a contractor in and around Kent. The ideal candidates will have...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a long term Cleaner working in site cabins on a Construction site * Weekly pay...Apply For This Job