Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a heavy background in Groundworks and Civil Engineering. This client is fast growing and will be able to provide progression into commercial management in the near future.
The ideal candidate for this position will consist of:
* A minimum of 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying
* A minimum of 3 years experience in Commercial Build jobs working on behalf of the sub-contractor
* The ability to carry out final evaluations
* Experienced in NEC3
* Located in the North East
This job will include:
* Representing the sub-contractor on commercial build sites
* Liaising with the relevant clientele
* Analysing costs and saving the company money where possible
* Valuating completed works
* Going between sites when required (Generally local)
* Working toward a Commercial Management position
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE PLEASE HAND YOUR CV ONLINE AND WE WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU IF YOU ARE RELEVANT.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Planner OR Senior Planner x 2 (HS2 and Civil Engineering) Location: Warwick to Northampton (With Midlands site travel,...Apply For This Job
We are working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Project Manager to oversee the TFM services across...Apply For This Job