Due to continued growth and an increase in orders over the last 12 months, our client, an established modular manufacturer who turnover in excess of £8 million are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to support the Commercial Director. The business is at an exciting stage of their development with a new factory in planning to help facilitate their growth over the next 5 years. They typically work on projects ranging from £200k – £2 million, across the education, residential and healthcare sectors.
* Prepare and issue standard contract documents.
* Preparation of Contract letters and associated documentation to the client including claims for additional cost, EOT etc.
* With the assistance of the Project manager prepare detailed scope of works for sub- contractors to price
* Valuation of sub-contract works on site
* Preparation of monthly valuations to the client
* Maintaining an accurate record of variations, determining if they are recoverable
* Preparation of project spend data and forecast costs to complete monthly via the CVR
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Experience working with a Main Contractor on projects up to £5 m.
* Proven ability to run multiple schemes simultaneously
* Experience in project delivery project phases
* Contract and dispute resolution experience
* Good all-round technical knowledge including basic knowledge of Building Regulations.
* Working knowledge of commercial contracts (NEC and JCT)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Project Manager required for fast track residential refurbishment projects in Manchester. Our client is an expanding HMO Developer, with an...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a Buyer to work for our client, a construction company based from their Leeds office. Our...Apply For This Job
Contracts Manager An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join one of the leading modular building contractors...Apply For This Job
Planning Manager required for a leading Construction company based in the North West. They’re experts in building Highrise developments. Due...Apply For This Job
Project Manager (Water) – Permanent Location: Manchester / North West Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + car/allowance, bonus and general package...Apply For This Job