Quantity Surveyor – £30,500 – £50,000 – Regional Main Contractor – Large mixed use projects – Call me for more information on 07980 006 436
If you want to apply please send your cv
An award winning leading national contractor is looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Cheshire based operation. With over a 35-year history, delivering new build projects for private and public-sector clients, whether its a industrial, commercial or mixed use project.
The chosen Senior Quantity Surveyor will be based on a large industrial project in the Cheshire or Lancashire area. A client with a rich history, an excellent reputation and exciting plans for the future.
They are already an established medium sized regional contractor with a strong presence within the North West area.
This contractor works within the following sectors
· Build (you will be based in the new building team on a large value build job)
· Civil Engineering
* Line management and integration of new team members where appropriate
* Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
* Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team.
* Preparation of monthly cost / value reports for area,
* Production of commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
* Physical measurement of all works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
* Agreement of certification and payment of subcontractor accounts – monitoring of such accounts against forecasts
* Implementation and compliance with the contract change control procedure and monitoring thereof including notices to client as appropriate
* Commercial and contractual advice to area team as and when required
* Looking after project from cradle – grave (inception to completion including final accounts.
* Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
* Carry out any other duties not identified above and as required by their manager * To assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement policies for risk management
£47,000 – £60,000
Competitive Car allowance / Company car
Alexandra Smith at AndersElite is a specialist civil engineering and building recruitment consultant.
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion
I am also offering a £200 referral fee to anyone you recommend who is not already known to me.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy