Quantity Surveyor – Blue Chip Main Contractor – Merseyside – call me for more information on 07980 006 436
If you want to apply my email address is
Job Title Quantity Surveyor Role
Based in Merseyside
Up to £45,000 salary + package
Summary of Role:
To assist in converting and delivering preferred status opportunities. Responsible to a Project Manager through the project commercial lead for the commercial aspects of a project / section of a larger project.
Understand the impact of commercial and technical changes at strategic level within the customers business industry / sector
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Procure materials and off site services in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with the procurement policy and procedures and ensure
* Assist in the preparation of the project procurement schedule and ensure the team contribute and complete their relevant sections.
*Carry out subcontract procurement in accordance with the procurement timetable, in accordance with the procurement policy
* Prepare the basis of work package contents sheets and ensures the project team contribute and complete their relevant sections.
*Assist with gap analysis between packages to ensure full and complete subcontract procurement takes place
* Prepare subcontract invitations to tender and evaluate tender returns (time, cost, quality and SHE) and make recommendations to appoint and places subcontracts, all in accordance with the procurement process
* Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
* Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Monitor and manage subcontract costs to ensure that the project meets and/or exceeds targets
* Prepare material wastage reconciliations
* Monitor resources and costs to ensure that the project meets and / or exceeds targets, including but not limited to the scheduling of labour resources
* Review plant and equipment schedules to ensure efficiency of use
* Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
* Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes
* Develop a strategy for concluding client negotiations
CSCS: CSCS card required
Qualifications: Must have a degree.
Driving license: Full
Email an up to date copy of your cv to apply
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy