Anderselite have been contracted to source a Quantity Surveyor that has the knowledge and abilities to lend themselves to Estimating and Project Management too.
The business is a successful company based in between Leeds and Bradford and are specialists in the commercial fit out/construction and furniture industry. They have a strong reputation for providing a portfolio of services to meet their client’s complete requirements. They operate from a high spec and lavish office space that looks over a beautifully wooded area. This creates not only a great example of what they do to client’s, but it also provides a fresh, enjoyable and naturally peaceful environment to work in for the colleagues and employees.
This role provides the chosen candidate to see their own unique projects and ventures from conception to completion encountering the business’s own bespoke designs and craftsmanship.
The role further requires:
* Pricing – generating quotations, PQQ’s and tender submissions for minor and/or major works of values £20k – £1m
* Pricing of preliminaries including method related options/solutions
* Producing analytical price build ups and subcontract comparisons
* Sourcing and negotiating terms with subcontractors
* Producing sub-contractor tender packs to contractual / HSE regulated standards
* Presentation of tender analysis for Director adjudication
* Internal handovers to project management team
* Accompanied /unaccompanied site surveys/meetings with project managers / directors as necessary
* Having an excellent understanding of all technical drawings and knowledge of AutoCAD
* Creating and managing company Project Files
* Used to working to deadlines and having an in-depth knowledge of materials, feasibility and timescales
* Working closely and supporting project managers as necessary from a commercial perspective
Candidates should have at least 5 years-experience in an estimating/quantity surveying role within a UK Main or Sub Contractor. QS or other relevant qualifications advantageous. Industry experience in the construction, fit out and joinery sector excellent negotiation, interpersonal, organisational and IT skills are very important. In return, the business provides a cash rich environment with work stability, good salaries and packages.
If you think that this is an opportunity for you and you would like to be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.
* Please note: It is extremely important that you have understood my client’s requirements. Anyone that could not make an interview within a weeks’ notice due to location or have not clearly got the relevant experience, then you will be discounted from the process.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy