* Rail Quantity Surveyor
* Rail projects – central London (zone 1)
* £40,000 – £55,000 + competitive benefits (depending on experience)
* Top Engineering and Cost Consultancy in the UK
* Huge opportunity for growth!
This role will see you working alongside some of the best minds in the business. Working on projects that are known across the UK, such as the Northern Line Extension, Thames Tideway, Network Rail and London Underground (LUL) frameworks, this role will see you gain the exposure you need to become an expert in the rail sector. And with the leading Engineering and Cost Consultancy behind you, what’s not to like?!
What are they looking for, you ask?:
* A Bachelors Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
* 4+ years as a Quantity Surveyor working for a consultancy in the UK
* Previous experience working on rail projects is essential
* Working knowledge of NEC3 contracts and FIDIC
* Previous project experience from a design and consulting perspective
* A professional and positive attitude
* A genuine interest in the consultancy side of the business
* A desire to gain strong experience within the rail / infrastructure sector
What’s in it for you, you ask?:
* £40,000 – £55,000 (depending on experience and qualifications held)
* Private Healthcare
* 25-27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Share buying opportunities
* Discretionary bonuses
* and more!
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, disciplined and hard working Quantity Surveyor who wants to take their rail career to the next level, and have a project list on their CV looking second to none!
If you have the Quantity Surveying experience required to excel in this role, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Chanel Turner for more information and APPLY NOW!
QUANTITY SURVEYOR – RAIL – INFRASTRUCTURE – CONSULTANCY – ENGINEERING – LONDON – MRICS – CLIENT-SIDE – COST MANAGEMENT – COST CONSULTANT – COST CONSULTANCY