Job Title: Quality Manager Earthworks QC Manager
Sector: Groundworks and Earthworks Quality Management, Infrastructure
Start Date: Q3 2021
Job Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Circa £45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum + Package
**Salary negotiable on relevant experience and level**
Our client, a growing Civil Engineering and Construction Contractor, who operate within the Infrastructure sector, have an excellent opportunity available for a Quality Manager to join their team. The role would suit a Senior Engineer who can complete quality checks of earthworks and excavated material, including material testing.
This role will involve working on a large scale construction development in the Coventry area, where our client is delivering large scale groundworks and earthworks for a large construction infrastructure development, alongside associated drainage, utilities and structures. The role with include working closely with the Lead Engineer and Project Management staff on the scheme, to ensure that all works as carried in accordance with programmes guidelines, as well as ensuring that excavated materials is test and re-used where possible. Furthermore, you will assist with engineering and surveying accuracies, quantification, quality assurance, ITP production, monitoring, reporting and document completion.
Daily duties with include but are not limited to:
* Quality checking earthworks and excavated material on site.
* Ensuring earthworks are completed as agreed with the client, within set tolerances.
* Material testing excavated material, re-using suitable material where possible.
* Working with geotechnical and laboratory staff, to ensure materials are fully tested.
* Working with project management staff to improve the quality of work on site, assisting with ITP’s as required.
* Working with Engineering staff, where required, to suggested improvements on daily activities.
* Promoting health and safety on site.
* Helping to ensure works are completed to programme.
Candidates will ideally have:
* A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (Such as a Degree/HNC – or similar).
* Previously worked as a Senior Engineer, Materials Engineer or Quality Engineer, having a strong knowledge of groundworks, earthworks and the re-use of excavated material.
* A strong background in heavy civil engineering, inclusive of groundworks, earthworks and muckshift techniques, alongside excavation, material testing and re-use.
* Relevant qualifications including CSCS Card.
* Strong knowledge of HSQE regulations.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on LinkedIn or via
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects in...Apply For This Job
AndersElite – Industrual Electrician (X6) – £300 a day. AndersElite need 6X industrial Electricians for a fast track industrial fit...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring duties in Perry Barr. This...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a long term Cleaner working in site cabins on a Construction site in Kettering *...Apply For This Job
M&E Site Manager Mechanical bias required for 20 months work on a large new build hospital building in Manchester. We...Apply For This Job