Quality Engineer – Reading – construction – £40k-£45k+package
* Provide technical quality-related advice and support to project teams and supply chain.
* Plan and conduct regular audits of project quality control practices and documentation.
* Monitor quality performance and trends and identify company-wide preventative actions.
* Participate in post-project reviews and lessons-learned exercises.
* Develop continuous improvement practices including Quality alerts, communication and knowledge sharing.
* Support development and upskilling of key supply chain partners to achieve greater operational efficiency.
* Provide quality-related training, briefings and CPD materials to support staff development.
* Monitor the project performance in completion of corrective & preventative actions and closure of NCR’s.
* Prepare monthly quality performance data and reports to management and senior leadership.
* Promote a positive, ‘no-blame’, continuous improvement quality culture.
* Encourage a commitment to transparency, communication and knowledge sharing.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Qualification in a relevant engineering/construction discipline. (Candidates without this level of education may be considered if they demonstrate suitable experience)
Experience working in Construction/Civils operations or quality management within complex large-scale Construction/Civil engineering projects.
* Strong proficiency in MS Office suite (particularly Excel & Word) and project document management systems.
* Effective working knowledge of Building and /or Civil Engineering specifications, quality standards and trade work practices.
* Strong communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Traffic Marshal required for an upcoming new build commercial unit near Kegworth/East midlands Airport. PPE, CSCS and Traffic Marshal ticket...Apply For This Job
Tape & Jointer required to assist on a commercial site in Cheltenham. May also lead in to some boarding work...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Birmingham – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager or Foreman, for a fast growing and expanding surfacing/highways contractor...Apply For This Job