Founded in 1898 and serving more than 3,500 customers UK wide our client is firmly established as one of the UK’s leading providers of engineering solutions, they specialise in optimising asset performance, including motors, gearboxes, pumps, machining, induction, condition monitoring and fabrication services. They currently employ over 1600 staff across their 4 UK offices and have a very busy 2019 ahead
They have a requirement for an experienced Pump Fitter to work on site based municipal water treatment and pumping station projects as well as help out in the workshop when required – the role is based out of the West Bromwich office and workshop. We are looking for a seasoned pump expert who can work autonomously and has knowledge and experience of rotating plant and equipment, in particular end suction, split case, multi-stage and vertical turbine pumps would be advantageous.
To be considered a relevant candidate for the role you will need the following attributes:
* Relevant qualifications and experience in Mechanical Engineering and/or Plant Maintenance
* Experience with the refurbishment of pumps and rotating equipment
* Experience working on water / wastewater sites would be advantageous
* The ability to work unsupervised
* Must live within commuting distance of West Bromwich and prepared to travel to sites in the area as required
* CSCS Card
* Confined Space (medium Risk)
* An EUSR Water Hygiene card would also be an advantage.
Personally, you will need to be a friendly, organised and conscientious team player who takes pride in the quality of their work.
A permanent salary of £29,000 – £32,000 depending on suitability and experience will be offered to the right candidate. To explore this opportunity please apply by following instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy