A property consultancy and management company that deliver management services throughout the lifecycle of a development are looking to recruit a Property Manager to manage commercials buildings in London.
My client manages various types of real estates: Shopping centres, Public Realm, Business parks, Regenerated neighbourhoods as well as some of London’s most prestigious commercial buildings.
You will be required to:
* Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with appropriate occupier representatives and open communication and flow of information on relevant building issues.
* Manage the production of the annual building service charge budget and management account.
* Ensure Health and Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established.
* Pro-actively procure building and contracted services ensuring the requisite standards for the management and delivery of building services are upheld.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
* Previous experience as Property Manager in a similar role.
* Managerial Skills.
* Tendering and Contract Management experience.
* Financial management experience.
* Fabric/Long Term Costing experience
* Project Management experience.
* Experience of Service Charges.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy