Quantity Surveyor role – Project level or Senior level – Manchester based – up to £53,000 plus package – please email to apply
If you require more information please ring on 07980 006 436
Client – Regional Main Contractor
Projects – include refurbishment / extension and restoration projects – Commercial, Health, Leisure and Residential Housing & Care homes)
A well-established leading medium sized regional main contractor is looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to their Manchester city centre office.
This excellent contractor has built a track record of delivering a number of large and medium high quality projects throughout its history within the construction market .
This is a very established contractor with a strong North West presence.
Projects will be North West based and will be within the following sectors
Extra Care / Health Care
Sport & Leisure
Residential (Private Housing, Affordable Housing, Healthcare and Care homes)
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor
* Sub-contractor procurement
* Measure, progress, assist in submitting valuations,
* Final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner
* Preparing monthly cost reports
* Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
*Pricing and submitting variations
* Applications/ valuations
* Pricing and submitting variations
* Liasing with client and subcontractors
* Must have worked as a project surveyor / senior surveyor on similar projects before
*BSc in Quantity Surveying or construction related subject
*Post qualification construction experience with a main contractor (minimum 5 years)
* Medium sized / value project experience (£3 – 10 million)
* Computer literate, experience working working Word, Excel and Outlook
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and logical skills
* Able to work accurately with figures
* Full UK driving licence
Depending on level £35,000 – £53,000
Car allowance – to be agreed depending on level
Alexandra Smith at AndersElite is a specialist civil engineering and building recruitment consultant.
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
NEW ROLE Estimator – Building projects – Manchester based role Estimator My client undertakes turnkey projects for major blue-chip building...Apply For This Job
Job title – Senior / Lead Quantity Surveyor My client is an award winning national contractor. A fantastic opportunity within...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering (Highways, Water, Groundworks, Rail, Structures) Lancashire – email Job title: Quantity Surveyor Based: Head office...Apply For This Job
Head of Manufacturing £50-55,000 plus car allowance Hull An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and innovative...Apply For This Job
Anderselite – Lead Hand/ Skilled operative – Gangs welcome I have a requirement in the Peterborough area to assist us...Apply For This Job