The construction market is well & truly busy at the minute with one of our clients needing a project level quantity surveyor to work across a couple of projects in London.
The company is a specialist dry-lining & interiors contractor with a solid turnover of circa £40m.
The role of project quantity surveyor will expose you to running multiple packages across numerous sites- procurement, cost control, contract management and closing final accounts. Ideally the right candidate would have 5 years experience, have specialist dry-lining background, motivated and be able to work autonomously.
This role would be on a permanent basis with the salary dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Project Quantity Surveyor
* Experience working in a commercial role in the UK either with a main contractor or developer
* An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
* Hold a QS degree or equivalent desired
* Carry out monthly cost reports and forecasts
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this quantity surveyor role, please click the “Apply” button below or email [email protected]