Are you interested in working with one of the most reputable developers in the construction industry? I am currently working with a highly regarded developer who requires a project quantity surveyor for one of its projects in South East London.
This particular project would suit someone that has experience working on a variety of packages, particularly fit out stages, strong procurement skills and the ability to work autonomously.
What they require from you is strong communication skills, with a ability to get stuck into work the second you arrive onsite. You need to understand what’s being built and work closely with the subcontractors. Ideally you would have worked on delivering high spec residential fit outs and have an understanding of the time management, coordination and pressure that goes into these projects.
The salary for this role would range from £50k – £65k + package dependant on experience.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Project Quantity Surveyor
* Good understanding of residential new build developments, building technology and construction processes
* Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
* Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and take-offs
* Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
* Ability to manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
* Organisation with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
This is a well known and highly regarded developer with strong growth plans. Aside from a good working atmosphere and exciting projects the career progression opportunities on offer are top notch.
Please feel free to contact Mick Emery either via 0207 033 3100 or [email protected]