£45,000 – £55,000, Annual Salary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong Project Manager team in a construction and property consultancy!
You will mainly be working within the Healthcare sector. You will also have the opportunity to work on various projects in aged care facilities; refurbishing and renewing valuable services.
This role will require you to have excellent skills in stakeholder management as you will be spending a lot of your time communicating with the stakeholders involved. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the project until completion, ensuring it runs safely, on time and within budget. The project management team will need someone that can work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment demonstrating teamwork and excellence.
Experience and Knowledge
* Previous experience working within the Healthcare sector
* A thorough understanding of the full project life cycle
* Experience in the plan and schedule aspect of a project
* People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
* Experience of managing a multi-discipline design team
* Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
* Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management
* Ideally professionally qualified in on of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture
What is in it for you?
This unique organisation is independent; this means that you get the benefits of a large consultancy with the individuality of an organisation that makes decisions based around the best interests of its clients and its people. The firm offers a generous salary and a great social life with many charity and social events booked all year round.
Please send all applications to [email protected]