Project Manager – Mixed sectors
* Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors
* Bristol location
* Independent Project Management and Construction consultancy
Stuck in your office in a corporate feeling environment where you feel less and less motivated. Needing an opportunity where you feel supported and rewarded for your hard work.
We have an opportunity with a notable project management consultancy that is known for their brilliant morale and non-corporate feeling workplace. They are an organisation that deliver quality projects and have significant individual growth opportunities to get you where you want to be in your Project Management career.
You Project Manager will be based in the Bristol based office and working on a variety of projects within commercial, hoigher education and healthcare projects.
This Project Manager will ideally have:
* A minimum of 2-3 year’s post qualification experience in a Project Management role for a consultancy and who is looking for a new challenge.
* The ideal candidate will be MRICS / MAPM
* The expectation is that candidates will have worked as part of a team helping deliver specific elements of work. Good pre-contract, as well as construction delivery experience is essential.
In exchange, they are offering a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. They also have a number of fun social events throughout the year so you will quickly feel like part of their team!
This is an outstanding opportunity with a really young and driven company, don’t miss out!
Email your application and CV to [email protected] TODAY
Associate Director Higher Education Projects London Our client, an indepedent consultancy are currently expanding their team and are seeking an...Apply For This Job
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER Central London Location Commercial / Fit Out / Hotel Sector A leading construction and property consultancy are...Apply For This Job
Associate Director – Project Management – Universities Birmingham This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join a...Apply For This Job
PROJECT MANAGER Central London Location Urgently Required This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a small...Apply For This Job
Project Director Central London location Luxury hotel projects £80k – £95K Due to an increased workload our client requires a...Apply For This Job