We have a new opening for an experienced Project Manager to join an award winning commercial real estate consultancy in their London offices. The role is perfect for a Project Manger looking for the opportunity to work along side a brilliant team on various projects across Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail and Leisure sectors.
Working alongside a passionate and professional team gives you the highest chance of success, no matter which business you work with. If you are the successful Project Manager, this is exactly what you will get with this consultancy, dedicated professionals working on prestigious projects helping each other to achieve as much as possible.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects. You will be required to advise at a strategic level at the project conception stage, lead and overlook all parameters of the establishment and facilitate the overall multi-discipline professional project team. Additionally, as a Project Manager working on this project it is essential that you monitor the KPI’s manage the change control process and administer construction contracts. It is vital that you use excellent communication skills to communicate with effectively with the team and the client, managing the flow of project information. There will also be a marketing and business development aspect of the role requiring you to develop new business opportunities, attend formal client pitches and work with Directors to generate new bids.
Key Experience and Knowledge
* A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
* Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
* Experience of managing commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity
* Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
* People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
* Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
* Experience of managing a multidiscipline design team
This is a fantastic opportunity in a really thriving market in London, please apply today to [email protected]
Head of cost Management 100-120K plus package and bonuses paid on development of the team Central London location with hybrid...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager £35,000-45,000 Commercial, residential, office fit-outs and industrial distribution. London We have the perfect opportunity for an ambitious...Apply For This Job
Project Manager London Hotels, residential and student accommodation £45-60K My client is a specialist construction consultancy who deliver incredible residential...Apply For This Job
Associate Director London Residential, mixed-use developments, hotels and student accommodation. £70,000-90,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up...Apply For This Job
Associate Director – Commercial Project & Development Management Consultancy Project Management London Amida are seeking a Construction and Property Associate...Apply For This Job