Central London with hybrid working
Commercial, high education and healthcare project sectors
Are you fed up with your current projects? Has your company lost it’s friendly and social environment? Do you want to work for a company where your input as a Project Manager is valued and you are surrounded with a family feel environment?
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Project Manager living in London or close by to work on either commercial, healthcare and higher education projects. This Project Management consultancy are looking for a Project Manager to join them, people who not only want to deliver projects on time and to budget for their clients but who also want to contribute to the overall strategy of the company they work for.
The ideal Project Manager will offer/have experience in
* Degree in Project or Construction Management
* Ideally 4 years plus professional experience as a Project Manager
* You must have taken multiple projects from start to finish
* Ideally you will have taken several projects through the whole life cycle from conception through to completion
* Project sector experience in a mix of higher education, commercial or healthcare.
Amazing benefits that you will receive as a Project Manager
* Working in a supportive environment with challenging tasks.
* Development prospects as well as opportunities for further training.
* Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
* Regular social events to ensure a positive and motivational atmosphere.
If you are looking to work on a range of exciting projects in London and push your career forward as a Project Manager in a great consultancy, then apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you [email protected]
Senior Building Surveyor Central London location 50-60K Hybrid working Have you been wanting to join an organisation that is committed...Apply For This Job
Project Manager * Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors * Brighton location with hybrid working * Independent...Apply For This Job
Project Director Central London location Luxury hotel projects 80-85K Bored? Ready to take that next step up and work in...Apply For This Job
Project Coordinator Central London location with hybrid working Project Management and Construction consultancy Up to £36K We have a one...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotels 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your goal...Apply For This Job