Luxury residential and bespoke hotels
Central London with hybrid working
Have you been working towards your goal to stepping up to an Associate Director level and working on prestigious projects?
This is your chance to be a part of a global and successful Project management and construction consultancy located in Central London. This company is known for its incredible culture and delivering luxurious projects
They are looking for a skilled Senior Project Manager with a couple of years’ experiences at Senior level, and with the right passion and drive to make the step to an Associate Director level.
The ideal Associate Director will be someone who has 2-5 years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager within the luxury residential, boutique hotels or private members sectors.
* You will be someone who can get involved in business development and help run a project management team.
* You will be delivering to owner occupier and corporate end user clients, as the lead client representative.
* You will be a highly capable individual with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic management style. You are able to nurture and inspire up and coming talent!
* You have solid experience of technical project delivery from client brief through to handover, on schemes of ideally £100m.
* You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to liaise with clients, partners and stakeholders and manage meetings as required.
* You will have the ability to predict and plan future resources, being accountable for financial performance.
* You are able to demonstrate commercial awareness including financial and contract management.
* You will have a Construction Management or related degree and be MRICS accredited.
Other amazing benefits
* Will have the opportunity to progress in an environment that is both nurturing and professional.
* Opportunity to work with knowledgeable people that are valued and passionate about their jobs.
* Flexible hours in a central London location
* You will have a very competitive salary
If you are looking for a step up to Associate Director and work on very elite projects this is definitely a role not to be missed. Be in touch for more details about the role or apply today! Send your CV [email protected]
Senior Project Manager Central London location Hybrid working 60-70K Do you strive for success? Are you looking for a role...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Project Coordinator Central London location with hybrid working Project Management and Construction consultancy Up to £36K We have a one...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager £65,000 – £75,000 Pharmaceutical and life science projects Remote working with occasional site visits in London Dreaming...Apply For This Job