Project Manager (Water) – Permanent
Location: Manchester / North West
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + car/allowance, bonus and general package
Job Type: Permanent
Job Description: Project Manager
To help deliver regional projects my client is looking for a Project Manager with experience in the Water industry and within the previous AMP framework.
* The leadership, management and oversight of all areas of the project, delivering successful project outcomes in all areas, and maintaining high standards of professionalism.
* Provide operational, strategic and contractual direction for the whole project team.
* Drive quality delivery through effective planning and right first time delivery.
* Lead and manage the project team, ensuring high levels of commitment, morale and motivation at all levels.
* Maintain a good working relationship with the client and his / her project management and supervisory team and the supply chain.
* Ensure realistic programmes are prepared, managed, monitored, reviewed, and updated according to the requirements of the project and contract.
Qualifications and experience:
* Degree, HND in Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience working as PM or Senior Agent with Civil Engineering contracting.
* Must be able to demonstrate leadership and management capabilities commensurate with such a role.
* Detailed working knowledge of the civils construction environment and forms of contract used.
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Permanent Project Manager coming from a degree qualified background needed to join a growing and dynamic main contractor based in...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Professional Senior Quantity Surveyor The duties and responsibilities include * To carry out the full duties of a...Apply For This Job
Groundworkers required to lay Yorkstone paving in North West London. 35Sqm to lay. Tools, PPE and CSCS required. If you...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Design Manager HS2 (Design Coordinator’s Considered) Location: Crewe (HS2 Phase 2 Works – Midlands travel involved) Sector: HS2...Apply For This Job